Sat, May 09|
Online ZOOM classes
Children's Yoga Teacher Training - Online
Learn how to share the love of yoga with children! This program is offered by Young Yoga Masters (RYS) for more information and to register visit: https://youngyogamasters.com/registration/
Time & Location
May 09, 2020, 9:00 a.m. – Jun 11, 2020, 11:30 a.m.
Online ZOOM classes
About The Event
Discover the fun of teaching Kids Yoga in these dynamic, playful, and comprehensive workshops. All modules are packed with engaging stories, songs, art, games, tips and tricks for teaching yoga and mindfulness to school-age kids. Join Aruna Kathy Humphrys an Marcia LeBlanc for an introductory 2-day workshop or a full 95hr training that will uplift, deepen your knowledge of yoga and yoga philosophy and equip you with tools to share the practice and joy with children.
This Children’s Yoga Teacher Training is for:
-School Teachers, Supply Teachers, and Principals
-Early Childhood Educators, Teaching Assistants, and Managers
-Parents, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents
-Youth Leaders and Community Leaders
-Doctors, Pediatricians, and Health Promoters
-all those who care for children’s physical and emotional health and well-being
The 95 Hour training will begin on April 18 and complete on June 11, 2020.
If you participate in the live online training and complete the online practicum requirement, you will receive a certificate for each Module you complete. Upon completion of all modules, you will receive your 96 Hour Certificate from our Yoga Alliance Registered Children’s Yoga School**.
- Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate): April 18, 19, 21, 23
- Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate): April 25, 26, 28, 30
- Yoga Literacy (16 Hour Certificate): May 9, 10, 12, 14
- Family Yoga, Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training (School Age), and Chakras for Children: May 16, 17, 19, 21
- Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate): May 23, 24, 26, 28
- Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate): June 6, 7, 9, 11