Sat, Aug 08|
Online ZOOM classes
Children's Yoga Teacher Training - Online
Learn how to share the love of yoga with children! This program is offered by Young Yoga Masters (RYS) for more information and to register visit: https://youngyogamasters.com/registration/
Time & Location
Aug 08, 2020, 10:00 a.m. – Nov 15, 2020, 4:30 p.m.
Online ZOOM classes
About The Event
Discover the fun of teaching Kids Yoga in these dynamic, playful, and comprehensive workshops. All modules are packed with engaging stories, songs, art, games, tips and tricks for teaching yoga and mindfulness to school-age kids. Join Aruna Kathy Humphrys an Marcia LeBlanc for an introductory 2-day workshop or a full 95hr training that will uplift, deepen your knowledge of yoga and yoga philosophy and equip you with tools to share the practice and joy with children.
This Children’s Yoga Teacher Training is for:
-School Teachers, Supply Teachers, and Principals
-Early Childhood Educators, Teaching Assistants, and Managers
-Parents, Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents
-Youth Leaders and Community Leaders
-Doctors, Pediatricians, and Health Promoters
-all those who care for children’s physical and emotional health and well-being
The 95 Hour training will begin on August 8th and complete on November 15th 2020. Option to sign up for one module or attend all modules.
If you participate in the live online training and complete the online practicum requirement, you will receive a certificate for each Module you complete. Upon completion of all modules, you will receive your 96 Hour Certificate from our Yoga Alliance Registered Children’s Yoga School**.
- August 8 + 9: Yoga Literacy with the Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 11 + 12: Kids Yoga and Mindfulness Training- School Age (8 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 22-23: Themes and Dreams (16 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 25: Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
- Aug. 26: Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
- Sept. 19- 20: Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
- Oct. 17-18: Inclusive Yoga (16 Hour Certificate)
- Nov. 14 – 15: Level 2: Mastermind Curriculum Design and Business Planning (16 Hour Certificate)