Sun, Feb 14|
Modo Yoga Winnipeg On Donald
Kid's Yoga Teacher Training - YYM Yoga Literacy - Modo Yoga Winnipeg (1)
Marcia is a trainer with Young Yoga Masters! Register for weekend modules or for the full 95hr training on https://youngyogamasters.com/registration/ This module is offered at the lovely Modo Yoga Winnipeg studio. Please contact Megan at email@example.com
Time & Location
Feb 14, 2021, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Modo Yoga Winnipeg On Donald, 2 Donald St Suite 7, Winnipeg, MB R3L 0K5, Canada
About The Event
Bring yoga to children with the Frog Yoga Alphabet.
In the Yoga Literacy Certificate you’ll take an in depth look at how to teach yoga poses, the way kid like to do yoga, using the Frog Yoga Alphabet. You’ll get practical experience and know exactly how to teach kids yoga using the letters of the alphabet, partner poses, and 22 games and activities for early readers to teens. You’ll enhance your understanding of how kids do yoga with both fun and safety in mind.
Colour, colouring pages, and teachers instructionsAbout the Yoga Literacy Certificate:
- Teach Yoga Properly: You’ll take an in-depth look at alignment in kids yoga so you teach yoga safely and properly which prevents yoga injuries. With the 5 Point Check List for all yoga poses, you’ll learn the principles of alignment for teaching yoga poses, principles that transfer to all yoga poses.
- You’ll cover yoga activities for ages 3 – 15 years old and variations for yoga poses for each age group.
- Discover how the Alphabet is more than letters, it’s word games and storytelling too! You’ll learn how to make yoga interesting for kids using their names and props included in your registration.
- Utilize Literacy and Storytelling Games that make yoga fun and enhance spelling and other school lessons.
- Engage kids in fun partner yoga poses.
- You’ll also teach relaxation techniques that are great for calming kids at the beginning of class, re-gaining focus when needed throughout your lesson plan, and providing much needed relaxation at the end of class.
- Yoga Camp Practicum: observe your trainer, Marcia, leading a yoga class using the Frog Yoga Alphabet. Then you will be given specific games and activities from the Frog Yoga Alphabet to practice teach, under the supervision of the trainer, during the Yoga Camp. Participants will observe and support each other teaching during the Yoga Camp.
Other modules to choose from:
-Yoga Literacy featuring the Frog Yoga Alphabet (16 Hour Certificate),
-Yoga and Mindfulness for Children (8 Hour Certificate)
-Chakras for Children (4 Hour Certificate)
-Family Yoga including Adult/Child and Family Yoga (4 Hour Certificate)
-Themes and Dreams featuring the Kids Yoga Class Creator (16 Hour Certificate)
-Inclusive Yoga for Special Needs (16 Hour Certificate)
-Mindfulness for Children (16 Hour Certificate)
more on https://youngyogamasters.com/kids-yoga-teacher-training/
register here: firstname.lastname@example.org