Time & Location
About The Event
Kundalini Thursday Nights 6-7:30pm - June 17th, July 15, 22, 29 and August 5th
A wonderful and nourishing yoga class held weekly by lead teacher Aruna Kathy Humphrys will be continiued this summer with Marcia LeBlanc.
Each class is suited for a beginner to intermediate workout:
- check-in and minor tech support to help you get set-up so you can see the class and if you want, we can see you too,
- warm-up to get the circulation going and the muscles, joints, and skin warm,
- a kundalini yoga style kriya to move the body, each week has a different focus to provide a lot of variety in each class. Modifications are provided for all levels of students.
- a short breathing activity is included in each class,
- we have been exploring different meditations each week, usually 11 minutes. See the Thursday Night Yoga Playlist on Spotify below for you to listen to in the background at your own home.
We’ll be doing everything we can to help each other realize our own strength and inner beauty!Pay what you can to support yourself and your yoga teacher:
- Individual Drop-In Class: $18 + tax = $20.34
- 5 Class Pass – Loss of Income Rate: $5 + tax = $5.65
- 5 Class Pass – Semi-employed: $30 + tax = $33.90
- 5 Class Pass – Regular Rate: $60 + tax = $67.80
If possible, send e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org